Sunday, April 6, 2014

1543 - SYDNEY KITCHEN | BACKSPLASH TILE INSPIRATION

Etc Inspiration Blog Sydney Kitchen Graphic Black And White Backsplash Tile Inspiration Jodi and Brendan York Australia Home Decor Mid Century Modern Minimal Wood Cabinets Details Stainless Steel Kitchen Table Via The Design Files photo Etc-Inspiration-Blog-Sydney-Kitchen-Black-And-White-Backsplash-Tile-Inspiration-Via-The-Design-Files.jpg
Photo via: The Design Files

I'm obsessed with the black and white backsplash tiles in this Sydney kitchen. They look great against the wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances.

ps- The tiles are from Jatana Interiors.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome and very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!


    pave tile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...