Friday, April 4, 2014

1540 - GREEN RICE BOWL & MARINATED TEMPEH RECIPE

Etc Inspiration Blog Green Rice Bowl And Marinated Tempeh Recipe Via Health Is Happiness Nutritious Healthy Clean Eating Ideas Green Juice 1 photo Etc-Inspiration-Blog-Green-Rice-Bowl-And-Marinated-Tempeh-Recipe-Via-Health-Is-Happiness-1.jpg
Etc Inspiration Blog Green Rice Bowl And Marinated Tempeh Recipe Via Health Is Happiness Nutritious Healthy Clean Eating Ideas Close Up 2 photo Etc-Inspiration-Blog-Green-Rice-Bowl-And-Marinated-Tempeh-Recipe-Via-Health-Is-Happiness-2.jpg
Photos via: Health Is Happiness

Green Rice Bowl & Marinated Tempeh recipe - I still haven't ventured into any tempeh recipes, but this may be where I start. I'm always up for a nutritious recipe with a bit of crunch. I need to incorporate toasted pumpkin seed into my meals more often.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...