Friday, November 15, 2013

1408 - MID CENTURY SWEDISH LIVING ROOM | IKEA STRIPE RUG

ETC BLOG INSPIRATION ART DIESGN INTERIOR HOME SWEDISH MID CENTURY BLACK WHITE STRIPE STRIPED IKEA RUG EAMES ROCKING CHAIR LISELOTTE HANGER ILLUSTRATION WHITE COFFEE TABLE BOOKSHELVES CARSSLON FAMILY SUGAR CUBE HOUSE 1961 photo ETCINSPIRATIONBLOGARTDIESGNINTERIORHOMESWEDISHMIDCENTURYSTRIPEIKEARUGEAMESROCKINGCHAIRLISELOTTEHANGERILLUSTRATIONWHITECOFFEETABLEBOOKSH.jpeg
Photo via: Hus & Hem

Loving the bright and cozy mid century details of this Swedish living room- See more here.

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely LOVING this design! So gorgeous. Love those white walls and curtains, very clean! :)

    http://www.ayalalandpremier.com/house-lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination of black & white in rugs..It looks like amazing..Your ideas are best..I feel impressive to read this article.. My friend suggest me to visit on this website http://unitexint.com for these type of designs and color combination of rugs..I visited here and believe me I got amazing ideas from here..Their working skills are amazing..Thanks for sharing this article with us..I suggest to you for visit here at least one time...I hope you will also got great service from here..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...